CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. informs the participants of its races and the people creating an account on its registration system about its data processing practices and the legal remedies of users. CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. as data controller complying with the requirements laid down in Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (hereinafter: Privacy Act) commits itself to provide data processing services which are in line with the legal requirements mentioned above and other requirements laid down in the legislation in force.
Data of data controller:
Name: CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft.
Registered office: 1036 Budapest, Lajos utcs 93-99 H3/5
Company registration number: 01 09 290910
Tax number: 25819025-2-41
Email address: email@example.com
Data controller registration number: 136143/2018
By using the website, the user accepts and agrees to the following data handling specified below.
- Legal basis of data processing
According to Section 5 (1) of the Privacy Act, the legal basis for processing personal data is the consent of the data subject. When you register for our events, subscribe to newsletters or you create an account through our online registration system, you give your consent that the data detailed below may be processed.
Apart from asking for your consent to data processing in general, we ask you to give your special consent to receive emails for marketing purposes. This consent can be withdrawn any time, regardless of other data. We have no grounds to refuse your participation in the events due to the withdrawal of such data.
Registering another competitor
Our experience shows that our customers require the opportunity to register their friends, family members or colleagues for our events. This simplified registration makes the life of runners and CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. easier as well. When registering a team, the team leader has to register the team members as well, as team members can only register together and we cannot expect the physical presence of all the members of the team.
Thus CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. provides the opportunity for its customers to register others for its events as well. In this case we assume and expect that our customer who is registering the others would have the consent of the people concerned about processing their data in connection with registration. It is usually not required to have a written consent to process personal data, consequently we do not want to overburden our customers with bureaucratic procedures, either.
- Purposes and duration of data processing
General purposes of data processing of CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft.
- to identify and keep records of our customers and record registrations
- to organize our events
- to inform our customers and do our promotional activities
- to carry out financial accounting
- to compile statistics and analyses
- to identify those people who are entitled to special registration offers and match these special offers and customers
- to contact a family member given by the customer in case of medical problems in our events
- to improve the quality of our services and prepare new events
Customers in our database can register for our events any time in the future, so we should be able to identify them for an unlimited period of time. Taking into the account the purpose limitation principle, we will store personal data of our customers in our database until the withdrawal of consent of our customers, that is to say we will only delete them on special request.
- Details about our marketing activities
Within the framework of marketing activities, CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft.
- carries out statistical analyses in order to improve its services and identify the offers that might appeal to its customers
- forms target groups from its customers, who might be interested in certain services or offers, or who it should target with its offers
- sends newsletters and advertisements via emails
- can use the photographs and videos made about the participants of its events (each time you register for an event, you have to give your special consent to it, and you cannot register for an event without it, as we might not be able to identify the people in the pictures in all cases.
- Data transfer to other countries
CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. transfers any personal data to other countries. For sending a newsletter, we use mailchimp.com, which is part of The Rocket Science Group. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield Framework. When sending a newsletter, we only send the user's email address abroad. MailChimp places a special code in the sent mail. It is used to measure the status of emails to get information about whether or not the delivery and opening of the emails was successful.
The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Scope of data processed
The scope of the data we process and the purposes of data processing will be specified below. It is important to highlight that CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. does not keep records of any special data about its customers. We only keep records of data given by our customers.
We keep records of data of financial transactions (date, amount of money, currency, amount of money paid, transaction ID in case of online registration). In our online registration system paying by payment cards is through the safe, online payment system of KH BANK, where our customers give the data directly to the bank, so CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. is not in possession of any data about payment cards, and we do not process such data.
There is a special group of our users, who have subscribed to our newsletters but they have not created an account on our registration system and they do not register for events. We only store their names and email addresses which they provided when signing up to the newsletter.
- Data processing partners
Developer and operator of our online registration system: E-vista Informatikai Kft.
Its address: 6722 Szeged, Attila u.11.
Its website: www.e-vista.hu
E-vista Informatikai Kft. provides normal server hosting, that is to say it ensures the operation and security of the online registration server, but it does not process the data stored in our system further (eg. for its own purposes). The supplier logs the usual data for security reasons (the title of the visited page, the date of visit, the IP address of the visitor) .
During application for our races, after payment, the invoices are generated automatically through the website called szamlazz.hu.
Company name and address: KBOSS.hu Kft. - 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7
During the payment, the registered users have to provide the billing information (full name, full address and in case of a company - tax number and company name, address). The billing company processes the data exclusively for the purpose and manner defined by CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft.
Newsletter sending partner:
The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp
512 Means St., Suite 404
Atlanta, Georgia- 30318
- Sending emails
We send an email to all of our customers
- when they have created an account on the online registration system successfully
- when they have registered for an event successfully (confirmation letter)
- when they have asked to have their password modified
- to send them information about our events
- for the purpose of administration and data validation
The messages mentioned above form part of our services, we send them regardless of your consent to receiving letters for promotional purposes.
We only send you emails for promotional purposes if you have given your consent to receiving them. This consent can be withdrawn any time, for example you can unsubscribe by clicking on the button at the bottom of our newsletters, or in a separate email.
- People who are authorized to have access to data
Personal data given by our customers can be accessed only by those employees who do tasks in connection with registration, as well as those ones who analyze, aggregate, assess data and those people who are responsible for informing our customers before and after the events. The people mentioned above include the following:
• people who register entrants and record data
• system operator, operator of our database
• financial workers
• people who do the marketing
- The location of our data processing servers
The location of data processing of CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. is at 4030, Debrecen Rigó utca 27-3. The data processing server is located at E -vista Informatikai Kft (6722 Szeged, Attila u.11.)
- Data generated when visiting websites
Just as all other web servers on the internet, our web servers atutomatically store certain data when our websites are visited, which can be considered personal data. When visiting www.crazy5k.com, servers usually store the normal data to repair breakdowns, improve services and find out about break-in attempts
- date of visit
- URL address of the webpage visited
- referring site (where the visitor arrived from)
- IP address of the visitor
- The user agent of the visitor, which includes the type and version of your operating system and your browser.
11 .Data stored about competitors/customers
We use the data listed below to identify competitors (eg. to differentiate between two competitors with similar names), to keep in touch, to provide services (eg. to send information about races), to organize races (eg. checking registration, solving problems), for financial aggregations and for marketing purposes listed above. Data which are not necessary when creating an account or registering for an event, are marked ’not mandatory’.
On the one hand, we need the size of your T-shirt to be able to order the appropriate T-shirts for a certain event. On the other hand, if we can provide a T-shirt in the same event in the future, we will be able to estimate how many of each size we would need. That is to say, if we ask you to give the size of your T-shirt for a registration for a certain event, it does not necessarily mean that we can give you a T-shirt in that event – only if the event information says that the registration fee includes a T-shirt as well.
- full name, title
- date of birth
- permanent address/postal address
- phone number
- email address
- Language of communication
- Name and phone number of emergency contact
- last used billing address and name (generated automatically if you ask for an invoice through our online registration system)
Additional data recorded about people registering through our online registration system:
- encrypted password
- transaction ID in case of paying online with a payment card, which is necessary for financial control and problem solving
data connected to the events:
- registration fee paid, type of discount, payment method, date
- size of T-shirt
- name of company (if a company finances the registration of the participant or if he/she enters a corporate running event)
- other remarks about administration (eg. deferring your registration, clarifying a problematic payment, transferring registration to someone else etc.)
12.Deleting your data
Our customers can ask us any time to delete their personal data from our database under the law. If you have already registered for an event, you have to retrieve from the competition at the same time.
Even if the data subject has withdrawn his consent, under Section 6 (5) of the Privacy Act we will be able to store the data where this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pertaining to the controller or for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. Our legal obligations include complying with audits, for which we need the payment data stored in the database.
If you think your rights to the protection of your personal data have been violated by CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. or any of its employees, please contact CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft. using any of our contact details so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible.
Our contact details can be found at the beginning of this document.
If you assume that CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft has not taken the necessary steps to solve your problem, you can go to court, or you can contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Postal address: 1534 Budapest Pf.:834
Address: 1125 Budapest Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C. Telephone: 06-1/391-1400
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Clause of CRAZY RUNNING EVENTS Kft